Anzela Kertudo is a certified physician, psychotherapist, providing individual consultations for adults (long-term or short-term individual psychodynamic psychotherapy, supportive therapy and crisis intervention, medication treatment).
Latvian, English, Russian
Education and qualifications
- Graduated from the Latvian Medical Academy and Riga Stradins University specialization programs for physicians “Psychodynamic psychotherapy”, training program “Psychosomatic medicine and psychotherapy”, as well as additional training programs in psychodynamic and cognitive behavioural psychotherapy, mentalization therapy, and psychosomatics.
- Regularly participates in postgraduate continuing education programs in Latvia, USA and Europe (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Training, Beck Institute of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Philadelphia, USA; Mental Therapy Training Course, Anna Freida National Center for Children and Families, London, Great Britain; Latvian Association of Child Psychiatrists, course “Child and Adolescent Psychiatry”, and others).
- Graduated from Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration, obtaining master’s degree in business administration (MBA). Participated in administrative work at the Center for Digestive Diseases GASTRO, where for many years she was the director and a board member, as well as worked in clinical practice.
Teaching and membership:
- Certified by the Latvian Medical Association to train physicians, Lecturer at the University of Latvia, Medical Faculty and Residence Program.
- Member of Latvian Medical Association (LĀB), Latvian Association of Psychotherapists (LAPA), Latvian Psychiatric Association (LPA), International Association of Neuropsychoanalysis (NPSA)